MEDICAL & DENTAL SUPPLIES NEEDED
Dr. Chanoc Mieses of the Central Baptist Church in Santo Domingo is organizing the medical clinic (called an operativo en Spanish) for Saturday, July 12th, in Barahona.
He has commitments from 3 physicians and possibly a 4th. This group includes a cardiologist, one or two pediatricians, and one general practicioner. They will be doing ear tests, eye tests, gynecological tests, gastroenterological tests, pediatric tests, and general tests.
He also has commitments from 2 dentists. All will be volunteering their time.
Do you know of anyone who can help supply these medical and dental supplies? If so, they can be brought to the church at 2256 Arapaho Road, Garland, Texas, or you may contact us at email@example.com . If you need a letter from our church stating how your donations will be used, please contact us by email or ask the church for a letter when the items are delivered.
- Toothbrushes and small tubes of toothpaste to give away
- Gauze pads
- Over-the-counter pain relievers, such as Advil (not aspirin)
- Antibiotics, such as Ampicilin
- (Anti) Parasite Medications
- Decongestants/antihistamines, medications for flu and cold relief
- Vitamins for the elderly and children
- Creams for dermatitis, Neosporin, alcohol, hydrogen peroxide
- Medications for vaginal infectionsSupplies (throw away) to be used by the physicians doing the exams such as: adhesive bandages, tongue depressors, rubber gloves, gauze, cotton balls, and cotton swabs
Thank you for your support,
Barahona Mission Trip Team